Accounts Payable Specialist
- ActioNet, Inc
- Vienna, VA
- July 24, 2020
- Save for later
ActioNet is looking for a Accounts Payable Specialist located in Vienna, VA.
Candidate for this position should have a full knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and procedures. You would be responsible for handling all aspects of Accounts Payable Vendor invoices, to include receiving, approvals and processing. You will also be trained as backup for the reviewing and processing of employee expense reports and the weekly AP Check Run cycle.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
* Uploading AP invoices for approvals based on purchase orders.
* Maintaining and processing of approved invoices in a timely manner for weekly check runs.
* Assist with review and approvals of employee expense reports.
* Assist with weekly check runs, to include mailing checks.
* Maintain timely correspondence with Vendors and Employees in regard to invoices and expense reports.
* At least 3 years of government contract (or similar) Accounting experience.
* Experience with processing invoices based on vendor purchase orders.
* Familiar with the reviewing and processing of employee expense reports.
* Familiar with the full cycle of an AP check run
* Bachelors degree in a finance related field
* Deltek Costpoint
* Deltek Time and Expense
* Ability to work independently across multiple levels of the company with minimal supervision
* Understanding of the Government contract Accounting
* Understanding of contract purchase orders
* Very detailed oriented
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference*
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.